Ultra Ambitions

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Im Back

Man, how quickly a week goes by without blogging. I finally got sick early last week, It seems weird to say Im happy I got sick, but it felt like it was a long time comming. Now its gone any I feel a hell of alot better.

My parents came for a visit this weekend. They live about 9 hours away so we only see them a couple of times a year. I spent most of the last part of the week making the house presentable. I got to beleive they know the house isnt always that clean. Oh well.

Needless to say training was pretty much no existant last week. I did get a nice run in yesterday and plan on one tonight. I also cleaned a bunch of the kids toys out of the room where I have my treadmill, so I can get my bike and weight bench out.

On another note, I was watching the NYC marathon, and they were showing lance armstrong finish, and I thought I saw someone I new finishing in front of him. I wasnt sure why I thought that, it was just something about the way they acted when they finished. I went to the internet and found a picture and low and behold I was right it was one of my friends from high school. Wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home