Ultra Ambitions

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Germ Fest

We got home sunday from DC and found out our daughter who was staying with grandma, was sick. She had a sore throat and an upset stomach. Well she puke in the car on the way home. Fun Fun.

So we get her to the doctor and get some antibiotics for her throat and she seem fine on monday. Monday afternoon the baby sitter calls and say my youngest is sick, thank god he didnt puke in the car, but ended up getting sick later that night at home.

So Im guesing my oldest is next, god I hope not.

I tried to run on monday, but was still really tired from the trip and only got 2 miles in. I was feeling a little run down yesterday, so I didnt run. Im feeling alot better today, so barring me being on the puke patrol tonight I should get 3-4 miles in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home