Ultra Ambitions

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Not getting sick

Im not getting sick. Im not getting sick. I get saying that to myself, hoping I am right. The weather here has gone from last weekend golfing to possible snow today. You gotta love Michigan, the only place you can get sun burned and frost bite in the same week. I have felt kind of out of it all week, not sick , not well. I have been pumping vitamins and drinking alot of water to try to fend it off.

I took yesterday off of running, because my legs needed a rest. At this point of my training, my cardio is fine, it the pounding on my legs that I need to ease into.

The Tigers won again last night and lead the A's 2-0 in the series and are coming home for three games. I just hope they dont let us down like they almost always seem to do.

Im planning a nice easy 3 miler tonight and the same on friday, saturday off and 5 on sunday. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home