Ultra Ambitions

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Runner's Body

One thing I lack on my quest for my ultra is a runners body. Over the years the runner's body I once had (long and lanky), has become long and lumpy. I am currently 6'3" and about 230 pounds. People look at me funny when I say I need to lose weight, because I dont look fat. I know for a fact I would look better and feel alot better at 200 lbs. I dont want to carry this extra weight around with me on my runs.

So over the next month or so I will be really watching what I eat. Between that and the mileage increases hopefully the weight will start to come off. The hardest part of this will be at work, there are treats almost everyday. Evil Evil Treats.

My biggest downfall is drinking soda's. They contain alot of empty calories that I just dont need, so today I have a big bottle of water at my desk instead. Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home