Ultra Ambitions

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Off to D.C.

Well tonight we leave for Washington D.C for a mini vacation slash educational trip with out oldest son. He is really looking forward to it and so am I. Since we are only going for the weekend, we are only taking carry on's so no room for running shoes :(

My daughter had soccer last night, and I usually just stand around and watch, but I decided to get my run in instead. They have a paved path that is a quarter mile, and I ran around that more times that I could count. I knew I would be able to keep track so I brought my Garmin ForeRunner with me. It had me at 4.58 miles and 42:11. Not blazing fast, but not bad for running in a circle. It felt kind of odd running outside, lately most of my runs have been on the treadmill, and I was having a hard time keeping a steady pace.

Im still trying to decide on my race schedule for 2007, I need to find a few 10k's to throw in the mix.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home