Ultra Ambitions

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chugging along

Well training is chugging along pretty well, Im still planning on doing a long slow buildup. My current schedule is two days running one day rest. Rinse. Repeat.

I got a nice 3 mile run in last night on the treadmill, as I was watching my once lowly Detroit Tigers beat the A's. Who woulda thunk it was possible after losing 119 games two years ago, Not me. Now if we could just have a little of that rub off on the lions. Who I still think are the best 0-5 team in the leauge. So we got that going for us.

I was searching the web after my run last night. I was looking for good trail races in Michigan for the year leading up to my 50 miler in sept\oct of next year. I found a trail marathon in may, a few 1/2 marathons, and 33.5 mile race in kalamazoo. Also the 50 miler I plan on doing has a training run 16-25 miles a month or so before the race. Im thinking it would be good to do that, as it is run on the same course as the marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home