Ultra Ambitions

Friday, April 27, 2007

Long Overdue Post

Well its been over 2 months since I posted last. Man that went quick. I have been busy in that time. I signed up for the Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City, MI on memorial day weekend. I have been running quite a bit, except for the last week. My training has consisted of 3-5 miles 3 or 4 times a week and then a long run on the weekends that has peaked so far at 15 miles. I should be getting 16 in this weekend and 18 next weekend, and then taper up to the race.

Im still toying around with the idea of a 50 miler in the fall. Im going to wait til after the marathon to make that call. I have had a few aches and pains in my legs, and Im not sure if I have the time to train for something like that. But if not the 50 then I do plan on a fall marathon.

1 Comments:

  • Stumbled across your site. Did you decide to run the North Country Trail run next weekend? It's my first attempt at a 50.

    By Blogger Brian Thomas, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home