Ultra Ambitions

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back for Good!!!!

Well I waited a week before I decided to post again. I kind of fell off the running wagon shortly before christmas. Duties at work and home pretty much consumed all my time, which left none for running. I fully expected it to only be off running for a week or so around christmas. When the new year hit, I came down with some sort of flu and once the puking was done it took a good couple of weeks for me to feel better. I realized that I just felt tired all the time when I wasnt running, plus if I want to do the may marathon, I better get my butt in shape. I have had a good week running, and plan on continuing on this path. I even got the bike put on the trainer last night so I can start that again. I may not always post, but I dont plan on stopping running again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home