Ultra Ambitions

Friday, February 23, 2007

Running, not posting.

I havent done much posting lately. I wrote one a couple of days ago, but blogger ate it.
I have kicked my nightly runs up to 5 mile this last week, but havent had much extra time, so the bike riding has kind of slipped away.

Im leaving next week tuesday to take the family to Disney World. The shoes are coming with me, so I should be able to get a few runs in, plus all the walking we will be doing will will keep me on track.

Im pretty sure Im going to run the Bayshore Marathon in traverse city, MI. I ran it a couple of years ago and it was an awesome view, it runs right along the water the whole way. Hopefully the weather breaks here pretty soon, I would like to start getting out for some runs on the roads, and the trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home